- Our modern, stressful lives lower levels of the feel-good neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin depletion leads to food cravings, depression, and other mood disorders. The pharmaceutical industry has responded to the serotonin crisis by creating a wide array of medications which seek to restore serotonin metabolism. A better approach may be to replete serotonin naturally by using its precursor, 5-hydroxytryptophan (5HTP). Naturally restoring serotonin levels may help promote healthy mood levels and may also reduce food cravings.* Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P), the activated form of vitamin B6, is included in this formula to support overall neurotransmitter metabolism.
- Suggested Use: Take one capsule per day with water or as directed by your health care provider.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019