Active Magnesium Chewable by Seeking Health contains 100 mg of magnesium as dimagnesium malate in an easy-to-deliver chewable tablet. This form of magnesium both provides a relatively high elemental concentration of magnesium and contains malic acid, a compound naturally present in fruits such as apples, which plays a role in the Krebs’ Cycle and healthy energy production.*
As an abundant and important mineral in the human body, magnesium is a cofactor in hundreds of physiological processes and reactions. Magnesium is also important for helping to maintain healthy, balanced levels of other minerals, including calcium. This makes it important for maintaining healthy nerve and muscle function, as well as healthy bones.*
Recent surveys suggest that the majority of Americans consume less than the daily recommended intake levels of magnesium. Food sources of magnesium include nuts, spinach, beans and whole grains. Supplemental magnesium may be important for individuals who are following restricted diets or those with higher requirements for this essential mineral.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Detoxing to Reverse Autoimmune Disease - May 8, 2019
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019