- Adrenadapt is a non-glandular, vegetarian combination of adrenal supportive herbs and nutrients. Adrenadapt is designed to promote healthy cortisol levels, hypothalamic and pituitary function (HPTA axis), and the production of dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. Use if you want to use a strictly vegetarian formula, if you are experiencing fatigue without jitteriness. You are just tired, not wired, and tired*.
- Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule three times per day with meals or at the direction of your health care provider.
- Note: Choose either Adrenatone (glandular), Adrenadapt (vegetarian), or Calmify (calming) depending on your symptoms. Do not take all 3 together.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019