Algae Omega Plus contains docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), a conditionally essential omega-3 fatty acid. DHA is highly concentrated in brain synaptosomes, the cerebral cortex, mitochondria, and retina. It plays an important role in the fluidity and permeability of cell membranes and cellular communication, and supports optimal function of the brain, eyes, and immune system. This patented, processed formula is derived from marine algae.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019