Allernol is a natural mast cell stabilizer for support of Seasonal and Perennial Allergies. Studies have shown Nettles Leaf to demonstrate positive clinical results for supporting nasal passageway health while Quercetin has been shown to inhibit certain compounds that typically affect sinus and respiratory function. Quercetin is also a powerful mast cell stabilizer that blocks the release of histamine while not causing drowsiness. Bromelain & NAC are both potent mucolytic agents that promote overall respiratory health.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019