Amino acids are building blocks for all body proteins and contribute to muscle protein synthesis, connective tissue synthesis and bone strength and play key roles in almost every cellular processThe human body can produce 11 of the 20 amino acids needed (non-essential), but the remaining nine must be obtained from the diet, making them essential. Amino Complete is a blend of all nine essential amino acids, along with the most commonly deficient conditionally essential amino acids. With the standard American Diet and an aging population, optimal amino acid intake is essential for supporting muscle strength, immunity, GI health, and neurotransmitter production in the body.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Can We Heal the Polarization of Our People? Yes! and Here’s How… - January 3, 2019
- Is Winter Solstice Impacting Your Mood Too? - December 21, 2018
- Holiday Traditions - December 12, 2018