Balanced Hormones Chocolate Sugar- & Stevia-Free‡ is a comprehensive, monk-fruit- extract-sweetened, low-allergy–potential dietary supplement designed to support gastrointestinal (GI) function and balanced detoxification. It features VegaPro™ a proprietary amino acid and pea/rice protein blend; Aminogen®, to facilitate protein absorption; phytonutrients; mineral amino acid chelates; and activated B vitamins, including Quatrefolic® and methylcobalamin. In conjunction with a modified elimination diet, Balanced Hormones Chocolate Sugar- and Stevia-Free‡ addresses GI and hepatic function as well as eicosanoid balance and cytokine metabolism. This formula is suitable for vegans.†
‡This formula is not a low-calorie dietary supplement. Please see the Supplement Facts panel for more details.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019