- Betaine HCl provides 750 mg betaine hydrochloride along with pepsin, a key protein digestive enzyme produced in the stomach. This product is ideal for those who are looking to support their stomach’s digestive function. Taking one capsule before a meal aids digestion, especially the digestion of protein-containing foods, and helps with the assimilation of nutrients*.
- Suggested Use: Take one capsule before a meal daily or as directed by your health care provider.
- Note: Do not take if you have been diagnosed with or suspect you have any type of ulcer or gastritis, or have an overproduction of acid
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019