Iron bis-glycinate is a well-studied, 100% fully-reacted, patented form of iron exclusively from Albion® Laboratories. The amino acid glycine is actually one of the two starting materials the body uses to synthesize hemoglobin. Therefore, Ferro Boost contributes two key factors. This form of iron has higher bioavailability, lower toxicity, less food reactivity, less food interactions and has a longer shelf life than any other common form of iron.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019