GU-Ease is a unique botanical blend formulated to promote a healthy urinary tract. Bacteria can enter the urinary tract through the urethra or, more rarely, through the bloodstream. Women are generally at greater risk of this occurrence. One of the key ingredients in GU-Ease is uva ursi extract which is standardized to contain 20% arbutin. Arbutin, particularly when combined with berberine sulfate, provides a powerful combination to help maintain healthy microbial balance in the urinary tract and bladder. In addition, marshmallow root soothes bladder and urinary tract discomfort. Celery seed extract and bladderwrack leaf are also included in GU-Ease for their ability to act as a natural diuretic.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Detoxing to Reverse Autoimmune Disease - May 8, 2019
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019