- Happy Pills is a tongue in cheek name for a blend that really lives up to its claim. The blend of herbs and nutrients in this formula work as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), as well as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. One Happy Pill a day helps to support a calm and positive mental outlook, aids in motivation, increases mood states, and does not have the unpleasant side effect profile of prescription antidepressant drugs.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019