HSN Complex features clinically tested ch-OSA® (choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid) complemented with biotin. ch-OSA naturally helps nourish your body’s beauty proteins by supporting and activating enzymes used by collagen-generating cells to make collagen. Regular orthosilicic acid (OSA) has to be stabilized to avoid polymerization, a process that decreases bioavailability. ch-OSA’s patented choline-stabilization technology prevents polymers from forming and ensures OSA’s optimal absorption. By combining ch-OSA with biotin, HSN Complex offers an even greater level of beauty support.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019