- Immuno-Mod has been formulated specifically for autoimmune conditions to help balance a healthy inflammatory response, which is necessary in order to help maintain optimal immune function in the body. It features ParActin®, an extract of the herb Andrographis paniculata, which has been shown to modulate immune, inflammatory and oxidative pathways. This product also contains the monosaccharide n-acetyl glucosamine along with curcumin, a polyphenolic compound extract from the spice turmeric. Both of these compounds help to support a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Suggested use: 4 per day with water or at the direction of your medical provider.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019