Magnesium Plus by Seeking Health is a potent formula that combines magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate plus magnesium malate, along with the active form of vitamin B6 to support healthy neurological function. Magnesium is a factor in hundreds of vital functions in the body and vitamin B6, especially the coenzyme form (P-5-P), may help support magnesium levels in the body. It also is a factor in enzymatic reactions involved in healthy protein synthesis, normal muscle function, bone maintenance, and more. Magnesium Plus by Seeking Health is formulated with TRAACS® Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate and Albion® Magnesium Malate, well-absorbed forms of magnesium that are less likely to produce certain negative side-effects compared with other forms of magnesium. Vitamin B6, as pyridoxal 5-phosphate, provides optimal support for those who may have trouble converting pyridoxine HCL, a more common supplemental form, into an active form that can be utilized by the body.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Detoxing to Reverse Autoimmune Disease - May 8, 2019
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019