Niacin is one of the most studied and documented nutrients for support of lipid levels already within the normal range, especially high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) levels. Sustained-release niacin, as found in Nia Safe has a lesser flushing effect compared with instant-release niacin. Use of a proprietary, wax-coated technology permits release that is complete in seven to eight hours, the time that is considered ideal for a time-release form of niacin.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019