NOX Plus represents a patented, extended-release nitric oxide precursor. Scientists now refer to nitric oxide (NO) as the “foundation” of cardiovascular health. This tiny molecule is a vasodilator responsible for controlling blood flow to the entire body, which may help support healthy blood flow pressure and promote the health of the endothelium — the inside of blood vessels. With age comes diminished NO levels; that’s why since 1998, when three scientists won the Nobel Prize for their discovery of NO, researchers have been working to harness its heart-healthy activity. Today, with the application of extended-release technology, that activity has been realized with NOX Plus.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019