- Omega Plus is a highly potent, non-GMO fish oil, containing an impressive 1,000 mg omega-3 oils per softgel. Each softgel contains 662mg EPA and 250mg DHA, along with other omega-3 fatty acids making it an ideal choice for therapeutic dosing for autoimmune issues, inflammation, brain health, memory, hormone balance, and gut healing.* Omega Plus contains the triglyceride form for superior absorption and bioavailability.
- Suggested Use: Take one soft gel per day or as directed by your health care provider.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019