Initial protocol: Start with 1 cap 3x daily for first 3 days then move to 2 caps 3x per day. Best on empty stomach, taken between meals or 2 hours after meal.
The gastrointestinal (GI) tract can be considered the main shipping and delivery route of the body. At the port, or oral cavity, food items, nutrients, and liquids are checked in and carried down to the hold in the stomach. The stomach prepares the ingested matter for transport to the small intestines where processing and delivery to the bloodstream take place. Indigestible units and leftover fodder continue on to the large intestine where recycling and recovery of some water and nutrients occur. Solid waste is then moved on down and exits at the end of the line. Ideally, only healthful items and beneficial microbes make it through the port. However, it is well known that “stowaways” (such as parasites, yeast, and pathogenic bacteria) may hitch a ride and sneak into the port, and then make their way down to secured areas where they don’t belong.
Parasites can be ingested along with food and beverages, or they can be absorbed through contact with contaminated water; either way, they are stowaways. Parasites are known to live in, live on, or live off the body of another organism, usurping the resources and energy of their unsuspecting host. Medicinal plants have been used throughout history to maintain the health, integrity, and security of the GI tract and address the presence of parasites. The modern discipline of pharmacognosy has identified specific chemicals within many medicinal plants that appear to be active molecules, particularly terpenes, alkaloids, and artemisinin. ParaCleanse is formulated to address the health and microbial balance of the GI tract. It contains digestive enzymes from bromelain and papain as well as health-supporting herbs such as sweet wormwood, from which artemisinin is extracted, wormseed, guarana, passion flower, and lavender. Black walnut hull, pumpkin seed, grapefruit seed extract, oregano, and aged garlic bulb provide additional gastrointestinal support.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Can We Heal the Polarization of Our People? Yes! and Here’s How… - January 3, 2019
- Is Winter Solstice Impacting Your Mood Too? - December 21, 2018
- Holiday Traditions - December 12, 2018