Prenatal Complete is designed to meet the higher nutritional needs of women who are preparing for pregnancy or are pregnant. This formula not only addresses these additional needs in a comprehensive way, but it also reflects recent research by including key nutrients in forms that optimize absorption while being gentle to the digestive tract. Each convenient packet includes:
OmegaPure DHA™, Vitamin D, and Choline – Adequate intakes during pregnancy are critically important for healthy fetal development, particularly for fetal brain and retina; neurocognitive and neuromotor functions; and neuronal growth.*
Folate – Adequate folate nutrition before and during pregnancy supports healthy development of the brain and spinal column. 5-MTHF is the most biologically active form of folate, and data suggest that 5-MTHF supplementation increases plasma folate more effectively than folic acid.*
B Vitamins – These critical vitamins work together to support healthy energy production; healthy cell growth and cell division; and neurologic, cardiovascular, immune, dermatological, and emotional health.*
Bioavailable, yet Gentle Minerals – Ferrochel® iron, DimaCal® calcium, and trace minerals provided as Albion® TRAACS® amino acid chelates promote optimal utilization while being gentle to the gastrointestinal tract.*
Antioxidants and Other Nutrients – Generous levels of nutrients that provide antioxidant activity and immune support address the increased physiological stress of pregnancy and promote healthy tissue maintenance and growth.*
Each packet contains: 5 multivitamin/mineral capsules and 1 OmegaPure DHA softgel.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019