- The bad news that no one tells you about protein powders is they are NOT completely absorbed. Studies have shown that only about 30% of what you are drinking actually gets absorbed as protein. If you use my Proteinzyme you get ALL of it. However, the Proteinzyme will not work with rice based protein powders so make sure you are only using it with my Pure and Paleo Protein Powder.
- Proteinzyme is a proprietary blend of protease enzymes that helps support efficient digestion and absorption of protein supplements consumed as a shake or liquid meal, as liquid protein supplements pass through the stomach more quickly than solid meals. Since protein digestion is initiated in the stomach, less time in the stomach means less time for digestion*.
- Suggested Use: Take one capsule just before or with protein supplement shakes.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019