- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
GABA and L-theanine are two of our best nutrients researched for their promotion of calming effects. Passion flower, skullcap, and hops have generations of traditional use in herbal medicine for their calming and nerve tonic support. This formula is an important combination of the results of modern science in natural medicine and the decades of experience in herbal medicine to promote a calming effect during occasional stress, nervous tension, and hormonal irritability.*
• GABA (Gamma-aminobutyric acid) is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system*
• Vitamin B6 supports GABA production in the brain*
• L-Theanine, the main amino acid found in green tea, has historical use for its calming and relaxing effect*
• Supportive herbal nerve tonics: Passionflower, Skullcap and Hops*
Suggested Use: 2 capsules, 1 or 2 times per day; not to exceed 4 capsules daily; may be taken with or without food. Also suitable for men. This product could potentiate the use of barbiturates and central nervous system “depressant medications,” including the sedative effects of antihistamines, alcohol. Avoid during pregnancy and lactation. Contains phytoestrogens in hops.
Dr. Keesha’s patients can order GABA Ease™ through the WholeScripts site. Creating an account on WholeScripts will allow you to track your WholeScript orders.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. Do not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site. Information provided on this web site DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any doctor affiliated with our web site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.