Book Dr. Keesha for Your Speaking Events
Book Dr. Keesha as your Keynote Speaker and You’re Guaranteed to Make Your Event Inspirational, Transformational, and Unforgettable!
This short video is representative of Dr. Keesha's speaking style and content.
Dr. Keesha Ewers is an integrative medicine expert, Doctor of Sexology, Psychotherapist and the founder and medical director of the Academy for Integrative Medicine Health Coach Certification Program.
Dr. Keesha has been in the medical field for over 30 years. After being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis—an incurable disease according to Western medicine—she discovered how to reverse autoimmunity using her Freedom Framework® Method, which she has now used with thousands of her own patients and teaches to her health coach students in her online certification program.
Dr. Keesha is a popular speaker, including from the TEDx stage, and the best-selling author of Solving the Autoimmune Puzzle: The Woman’s Guide to Reclaiming Emotional Freedom and Vibrant Health and Your Libido Story: A workbook for women who want to find, fix, and free their sexual desire.
List of Topics/Presentations:
*Please note: All programs are customized and can be delivered as a keynote, breakout session, full-day seminar or week-long training. Dr. Keesha regularly speaks to qualified audiences of 100-1,500 people worldwide.
Dr. Keesha speaks on a variety of topics including:
- Integrative, Functional and Ayurvedic medicine
- How to Save the American Health Care System
- Business Development and Financial Success
- Sexology and Relationships
- Motivational Speaking
- Conscious Parenting
- Conscious Living and Dying
- Mind, Body, Spirit Holistic Health
- And Cancer-Survival (she's a breast and skin cancer survivor)
Dr. Keesha can connect with virtually any audience type from medical providers, nurses, therapists, yoga teachers, energy workers, psychics, nutrition professionals and health coaches to stay at home and working mothers, meditators, spiritual healers, scientists, innovators, and entrepreneurs to high school and college students, corporate executives and CEOs and retirees.
Functional Medicine, Integrative Medicine Talks
(can be tailored for a professional medical or lay audience):
- The Role of Integrative Medicine in Healing Our Present Day Chronic Illnesses (obesity, diabetes, autoimmunity, cancer and heart disease). Using humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha presents a new way of thinking about the chronic illnesses that plague our culture and how to reverse them by changing the patterns that caused them.
- Ancient Wisdom for Modern Times-Using Ayurveda to Solve the Most Difficult Problems.Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha collapses time to bring ancient principles to modern medicine.
- Solving the Autoimmune Puzzle: The Woman’s Guide to Reclaiming Emotional Freedom and Vibrant Health. Women are diagnosed with 80% of the over 145 identified autoimmune diseases (that number is still growing). Over 90% of the population has a form of autoimmune disease and inflammation. Getting to the root cause to reverse autoimmunity is possible. Using humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha, who is one of the 50 million Americans who has received an autoimmune diagnosis, shares how she reversed her disease and has now helped thousands of others do the same.
- How I Healed my Breast Cancer Naturally. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha shares her own journey through the shock, overwhelm and reversal of her own breast cancer. She will take your audience on a journey that includes laughter, perhaps some tears, and certain inspiration.
- How Integrative Medicine Health Coaches Can Save Our Medical System. It’s no secret that our health care system is in crisis and we as consumers are frustrated. Despite its heavy investment in health care, the U.S. sees poorer results on several key health outcome measures such as mortality and chronic disease prevalence. Using humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha presents a new way of thinking about the chronic illnesses that plague our culture and presents some elegant solutions.
- You are More Than Your Body: How to Detox all 5 of Your Layers and Achieve Glowing Skin, a Sexy Body, and Radiant Energy. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha shares in-expensive, non-invasive, healthy strategies for aging gracefully and attaining the body that women yearn for.
- What are You Hungry For? Exploring Cravings and Healing Unhealthy Habits. Food addiction is a real issue for many women. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha shares the neuroscience behind addiction and illuminates a pathway to healing emotional eating and addiction.
- 5 Simple Steps to Joy: Curing Depression and Anxiety. Anti-depressants come with a host of side-effects and create a limit to how happy you can feel while you are on them. What if there was a different way? Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha shares the underlying neuroscience behind mood and genetics and provides solutions that are not pharmaceutically based.
- Unzip Your Genes, You Don’t Have to Live With the Ugly Ones. We now know that our genetic expression is determined by our life style choices, habits and factors within our control. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha shares ways to alter genetic expression of genes that are responsible for mood, focus and concentration.
- The HURT Model, Reframing Your Story and Reclaiming Your Power after Childhood Trauma. Dr. Keesha conducted the HURT (Healing Un-Resolved Trauma) Study in 2013. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha shares the study findings along with ways to heal past trauma and build brain resilience for better health, mood and longevity.
- How Your Past Is Influencing Your Present (Health, Performance, Status, Productivity, Mood). The Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) Study connects the dots between what we experience as children and how our biology, beliefs, and habits are influenced in adulthood. The good news is these can be changed, with an intentional strategy that is outlined in this talk. Audience members are transformed as they listen to this simple understanding of neuroscience and biology, all presented in easy to understand and humorous stories that are motivating and inspiring.
- Moving Beyond Breakthroughs to Breakdowns for Breaking the Glass Ceiling on What is Possible. Dr. Keesha’s winning combination of humor, easy to understand science and story-telling serve to create an entertaining, motivating and inspiring formula that leads her audience through laughter, tears and transformation.
- What’s In Your Head Goes To Your Bed. Using humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha illustrates the importance of beliefs on everything from parenting to work performance to sexual performance.
- Calling All Wise Women Elders to the Council Table. This inspiring mix of ancient wisdom, story-telling, mythology, humor, and science serves as a call to action for women of this era. Dr. Keesha’s medical practice and world travels have shown her how the emphasis on looking young is poisoning our culture, stupefying our children, and creating a tragic disconnect between women as a whole.
- How to be the Eye of the Hurricane: Unflappable in the Midst of Chaos and Mayhem
- I Would Never Do That! 5 Words That Mean You Are Stuck.
- There are No Victims: Reframe Your Story and Reclaim Your Power
- Forgiving Your Way to Freedom: The Role Forgiveness Plays in Healing EVERYTHING
(can be tailored for the professional medical audience or a lay audience)
- Functional Sexology: Find, Fix and Free Your Life’s Passion and Desire. Dr. Keesha is the creator of the field of medicine called Functional Sexology. Her work with women and helping them understand that libido is an indicator light on their body’s dashboard has helped transform medical visits around the world. This talk is geared to women and helping them understand their hormones, how they become disrupted and how to fix them at the root cause level. Lots of humor, story, metaphor and easy to understand science.
- Have Your Heard from Your Libido Lately? This is the topic of Dr. Keesha’s wildly popular 2016 TEDx talk. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha shares the importance of women’s sensuality, sexuality and simple ways to integrate this sacred energy into her life by accepting the fact that her spirituality and sexuality are not separate at all.
- Take Your Vagina to the Gym:10 Life-Changing Reasons Sex is Important. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha keeps her female audience entertained, laughing and engaged as teaches them how to age without losing their physiological functions
- Re-Writing Your Libido Story to Reclaim Your Feminine Birthright. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha helps her female audience heal past trauma and re-integrate lost parts that might have been left behind from sexual abuse. A sex abuse survivor herself, Dr. Keesha delivers this message with warmth, compassion and believe it or not…humor. Participants walk away feeling like a heavy burden has been lifted from their shoulders.
(can be tailored to any audience)
- The Yoga of Business: Attaining Enlightenment on the Crazy Path of the Entrepreneur. As a certified yoga and meditation teacher, Dr. Keesha is able to integrate the lessons of entrepeneurship with the principles of yoga practice. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha takes her audience on a tour where east meets the crazy fast lane of western business.
- Are You Insane? Lessons of Life only found on the Entrepreneurial Path. As a psychotherapist, Dr. Keesha is able to integrate the lessons of entrepeneurship with psychology. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha takes her audience on a tour where the right brain and the left brain intersect.
- The Illuminated Woman: Keeping Your Heart and Soul as You Succeed in Business. As the owner of three successful small businesses, Dr. Keesha is able to integrate the lessons of entrepeneurship with the principles of spiritual growth and development. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha takes her audience on a journey of the heart and how to stay connected with it while hiring, firing, and number crunching.
- Collaborative or Combative? Creating Financial Freedom Without Leaving Dead Bodies in Your Wake. As a psychotherapist, business owner, and energy worker, Dr. Keesha is able to integrate the lessons of entrepeneurship with the principles of abundance. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha shares universal principles of abundance and how to sustain connection to these in the day to day business of being an entrepreneur.
- Master Your Mind, Master Your Money. As a certified yoga and meditation teacher and psychotherapist, Dr. Keesha is able to integrate the lessons of entrepeneurship with the principles of yoga practice and psychology. Using her trademark combination of story, metaphor, humor and easy to understand science, Dr. Keesha delivers the goods on recognizing the barriers that keep business owners struggling and how to overcome them to achieve financial success they never dreamed of.
- How to Build a Successful Integrative Medicine Practice: see above
- How to Build a Successful Coaching Practice: see above
Mind, Body, Spirit Talks:
(can be tailored to any audience)
- Conscious Parenting: Creating Space for Your Child(ren) to Move Through Their Stages of Development with Grace
- Conscious Living and Dying: Integrating Your Life Lessons to Create a Peaceful Passage When Your Ticket is Punched
- Adversity as Your Spiritual Gymnasium and Strength Training Workout
- Mystic Medicine: Finding the Higher Purpose in Life’s Challenges.
- Walking the Medicine Wheel: Using Plant Medicine to Upgrade Your Inner Compass
- We are All Psychic: Learning to Trust Your Intuition in a Noisy World
Fee Schedule: $8-12,000
“Dr. Keesha's warm, intelligent and potent presentations deliver life-changing messages to those fortunate enough to be a part of her teaching. Her professional and personal experience allow her to speak to the scientific foundations of her message, while her real life experience, both in her own life and in the care she has shared with countless individuals in her medical practice over the years, allows her to create a space that engenders learning and understanding at a deep level. Not surprisingly, she is an incredibly popular speaker and teacher who hits home when she comes to the stage.”
Sarica Cernohous, L.Ac.
Best-selling author, The Funky Kitchen
“Dr. Keesha Ewers was a vibrant addition to our TEDx San Juan Island select group of presenters. She spoke clearly on her message, presenting with a minimum amount of words and in language the audience could understand. She made us think… she made us laugh… she made us wonder. Dr. Keesha has important ideas worth sharing and shares them with heart. Thank you Dr Keesha!”
Founder and Organizer of TEDx San Juan Island
“It’s rare to find a health care clinician who can present scientific information in a way that is fascinating and fun. Yet that’s exactly what you’ll get when you put Dr. Keesha Ewers on stage! I recently found myself captivated by Dr. Keesha’s brilliant approach to teaching technical material without resorting to tired slides crammed with hard-to-read, boring text. Not only did I find myself completely immersed in the information she shared, but as I looked round the room, everyone was hanging on her words; nobody checking text messages or email, no whispering, and NOBODY leaving before the end of her talk. Dr. Keesha’s personal stories and teachings are powerful and leave people excited and ready to take action. Invite her now to speak at your next event.”
Miriam G Zacharias, MS, NTC, BCHN®
President, National Association of Nutrition Professionals
Leadership and marketing speaker, teacher, and author
“Dr. Keesha Ewers is an engaging presenter who has delivered her knowledge to the National Ayurvedic Medical Association community at both our regional and national conferences. Her work integrating the Functional Medicine, varied modalities and Ayurvedic science, is integral to the progression of wellness as we need it today.”
Immediate Past President
National Ayurvedic Medical Association
“Thank you so very much for sending me exactly what I needed and right on time to make our event seamless. I appreciate your efforts more than you can know. Your interesting topic had a high impact on attendance and offered our customers information they would not find elsewhere. I am so grateful to you for accepting our invitation to present. Thanks again.”
Bettina Newman, RDN
Technical Support/Writer/ Consultant
High-Resolution Images for Use in Media
(click to download high-res jpg file)
Get the Book,
Get the Bonus
Get the $1,000 Quick Start Guide Course for beginning your autoimmune disease reversal FREE with the purchase of the Amazon.com 5-star rated book “Solving the Autoimmune Puzzle: The Woman’s Guide to Reclaiming Emotional Freedom and Vibrant Health”