This very powerful supplement contains 300 mg of lipoic acid, along with 4 mg of pure biotin and 500 mg of taurine. Research shows that lipoic acid competes for biotin-dependent enzymes. Long term supplementation of lipoic acid may reduce biotin levels, so it is recommended to supply them together. Taurine and biotin play important roles in maintaining healthy insulin function.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019