B-Minus by Seeking Health is a pure vitamin B complex formula that provides thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, and biotin. It is free of B12 and folate. Niacin assists in the normal functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves and is important for the conversion of food to energy. Thiamine, also known as vitamin B1, plays a crucial role in metabolic reactions such as forming adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which every cell of the body uses for energy. Riboflavin is essential for healthy energy levels, supporting healthy immune system function, and maintaining healthy hair, skin, and mucous membranes. P-5-P, or pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, is known as the active “coenzyme” form of vitamin B6. This is because the P-5-P form of B6 is directly used in B6-dependent enzyme functions within the body. In fact, vitamin B6 and P-5-P are needed for more than 100 enzymes – mostly related to protein metabolism. Pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5, assists the other B vitamins in converting food into usable energy. It is also an essential part of the body’s ability to produce various enzymes, which act as the catalyst to numerous biochemical reactions in the body. Biotin supports healthy carbohydrate metabolism. It is also essential to healthy hair, skin and nail growth.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Detoxing to Reverse Autoimmune Disease - May 8, 2019
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019