1.2 mg (1 drop) of BioMatrix DHEA is equivalent to 3 mg of micronized oral DHEA.
Refer to protocols for specific dosing suggestions. Consult a physician for advice.
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrostenedione) is contraindicated with high estrogen, high testosterone, or high DHEA. Not to be taken by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use this product if you have breast, uterine, ovarian or prostate problems. If you are at risk for or have prostate, breast, uterine or ovarian cancer you should not use this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any prescription medication, especially other hormones or MAOIs (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors) consult with your physician before using this product. This product may cause changes in liver function, alterations in hormone profiles, increased facial hair, acne, and mood swings. This product may cause virilization in women.*
IMPORTANT: This product should only be taken under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner, please consult your health care provider for proper dosage.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019