The therapeutic value of evening primrose oil (EPO) comes from its gamma linolenic acid (GLA) content, which has a number of diverse health benefits. GLA, an omega-6 essential fatty acid, has been shown to promote blood circulation, improve fatty acid balance, and maintain normal inflammatory balance. EPO has also been shown to support joint mobility and comfort and promote healthy skin. Each capsule includes 1,300 mg of cold-pressed, organically grown evening primrose oil and 117 mg of GLA, in a convenient, high-dose soft gel capsule.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- Crockpot Paleo Butternut Squash Chicken Chili - August 31, 2020
- The Practice of Tonglen by Pema Chodron (The Cultivation of Compassion) - August 31, 2020
- The 8 Great Fears: A Buddhist Perspective on Anxiety - August 31, 2020