Vitamin B6 is found in three forms – pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine – all of which must be converted into activated pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) by the liver. P-5-P is the form of vitamin B6 the body ultimately uses and is necessary for a wide range of actions, including the production of GABA, the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin, and also in the decarboxylation of L-Dopa to dopamine. It is also needed for glucose production as well as amino acid and lipid metabolism.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019