Vitamin D is a steroid vitamin, a group of fat-soluble pro-hormones that are best known for the role they play in supporting bone health and aiding in the absorption of calcium in the gastrointestinal tract. A growing body of research highlights the critical role of vitamin D in supporting multiple body systems, including blood sugar balance, musculoskeletal strength, neurological and immune function. Deficiency of this important nutrient has reached epidemic proportions around the world, making the achievement of optimal levels more important than ever to overall health and wellbeing. This is a hypoallergenic Vitamin D formulation, delivered as D3 (cholecalciferol) for optimal use by the body in a therapeutic 5,000 IU dose per capsule for daily support.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
IMPORTANT: This product should only be taken under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner, please consult your health care provider for proper dosage.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Detoxing to Reverse Autoimmune Disease - May 8, 2019
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019