Zinc Plus provides 54 mg of highly-absorbed zinc, ideally formulated using the amino acid chelate form of zinc (zinc glycinate) for enhanced absorption, optimal utilization and gastrointestinal (GI) comfort. Supplementing the right form of zinc is key to maintaining healthy levels within the body and compliance to a supplement regimen. Zinc plays a crucial role in boosting immune function, maintaining healthy tissue growth, and increasing the antioxidant reserves that protect the body from free radical damage.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019