- Ghee for greasing your pan
- 1 loaf Easy Paleo Bread (recipe below) cubed into one-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh organic blueberries (may use frozen)
- 4 organic peaches pitted and chopped into bite-sized chunks
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Choc Zero maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch glass pan with ghee.
- Arrange the bread cubes evenly along the bottom of the pan. Pour the blueberries and peaches over the bread cubes.
- Whisk the eggs until fluffy. Add the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, grated ginger, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the bread and berries. Use your hands to mix them until bread is thoroughly coated with an egg mixture.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 50-60 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes before serving. Serve with coconut milk yogurt if desired.
Easy Paleo Bread
Adapted from Danielle Walker’s Against All Grains Blender Recipe
PREP TIME: 15 minutes mins COOK TIME: 65 minutes mins TOTAL TIME: 80 mins
- Ghee for greasing your loaf pan.
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened macadamia nut milk
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups raw cashew butter
- 7 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a silicone loaf pan with ghee.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center, comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 30 minutes, then gently remove the loaf and allow it to cool on a wire rack before cutting.