BioFilm X affects cytokine and eicosanoid balance, promotes joint comfort, and supports the body’s ability to maintain tissue integrity. Proteolytic enzymes in BioFilm X may break down proteins and complexes that can be produced as a result of injury and tissue damage. This activity is believed to aid nutrient and oxygen delivery and may help speed the body’s ability to recover and heal. Acid-resistant capsules facilitate systemic delivery of enzymes.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019