- Cal/Mag 1:1 provides calcium and magnesium in equal amounts, with 200 mg of each mineral per 2 capsule serving.Although the most commonly recommended dietary ratio for calcium to magnesium is 2:1, magnesium depletion has become very common in the US. Many components of the modern lifestyle increase magnesium loss, including stress (physical or emotional), alcohol or coffee consumption, exercise, excessive sweating, and certain medications such as birth control pills, various antibiotics, and common diuretics. These factors cause many individuals to require extra magnesium to compensate. The calcium and magnesium in this product are mineral amino acid chelates for optimal tolerance and absorption.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019