1.2 mg (1 drop) of BioMatrix Pregnenolone is equivalent to 3 mg of micronized oral pregnenolone.
Refer to protocols for specific dosing suggestions. Consult a physician for advice.
NOTE: This product contains alcohol as a base carrier for the active ingredient. This may cause burning in the mouth for some patients, therefore titration and sequencing with these formulas is strongly recommended.
Pregnenolone should be avoided by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Pregnenolone is contraindicated in those with prostate, breast and/or uterine cancer.*
IMPORTANT: This product should only be taken under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner, please consult your health care provider for proper dosage.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019