- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Directions: SHAKE WELL, then apply 2 to 5 drops to lower inner wrist, repeat procedure twice daily or according to your hormone testing results and health care provider.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, USP Progesterone and Vitamin E.
Per 10 drops: 40 mg of Progesterone
IMPORTANT: This product should only be taken under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner, please consult your health care provider for proper dosage.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019