- Mito Boost is designed to help support optimal mitochondrial production, which is critical for the promotion of healthy aging, optimal energy production, and protection from reactive oxygen species (oxidative stress). Mito Boost contains pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ), a water-soluble, vitamin-like compound, and Rhodiola rosea, a popular adaptogen. PQQ is an enzyme cofactor possessing antioxidative, neuroprotective, and cardioprotective properties that encourage mitochondrial biogenesis. Rhodiola rosea helps support the adrenal glands. Research shows that Rhodiola rosea is a powerful herb for enhancing mitochondrial energy production and helps defend against free radicals in the nervous system as well as the mitochondria.
- Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules per day with water before working out or when you get up or as directed by your health care provider*.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019