Methyl B Complex is a very comprehensive therapeutically dosed B Vitamin complex that contains eight essential B vitamins, along with choline, inositol, and folic acid 5-MTHF, the biologically active form of folic acid for optimal methylation. B vitamins have historically been taken together for their synergistic role in supporting energy production, immune health, cardiovascular health and neurological health. Adequate B vitamins are essential for maintaining energy levels and additional intake is often needed by those with high levels of stress. This formula supports all aspects of healthy methylation.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019