GerdX is a zinc-carnosine complex consisting of elemental zinc as well as L-carnosine, a naturally occurring dipeptide (beta-alanine and L-histidine) found in muscle and brain tissue. More than 40 human and animal studies have demonstrated GerdX safely and effectively supports the stomach’s own natural cell-protective mechanisms without interfering in the normal digestive process.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019