OsteoPlus is a comprehensive, convenient, and cost-effective dietary supplement that supports healthy bones, cartilage, and ligaments. Each packet provides the following: two capsules containing a combination of microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC) from Ossopan 1100™, vitamin D3, and vitamin K2 along with one capsule of choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid (ch-OSA®‡).*
Bone is composed of a calcium-based mineral complex and an organic material known as collagen. A somewhat flexible and fibrous protein, collagen appears to be a key factor in a bone’s ability to withstand sudden impact. The quantity and health of collagen determines the bone’s “toughness,” while the mineral content determines its strength and stiffness.*
OsteoPlus contains choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid, a well-absorbed form of silicon that has been clinically tested. Silicon-dependent enzymes link together single chains of amino acids to synthesize collagen fibers. The surfaces of these collagen fibers act as the binding sites for the MCHC. The more surface area available to the MCHC to bind to, the more flexible the bone.*
MCHC, a proprietary, standardized, and safe-source bone extract from New Zealand bovine, contains a crystalline calcium and phosphorus matrix in the ideal physiological ratio of 2:1, plus bioactive growth factors and type I collagen. As a source of calcium, MCHC contributes to the production and maintenance of bone structure, a function supported by vitamins D3 and K2. Amino acids, glycosaminoglycans, and a broad range of essential trace elements are also present.*
Combine ch-OSA and MCHC with significant levels of vitamins D3 and K2, and the result is a unique package that addresses quantity and quality of bone, and supports overall bone strength and health.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019