- Calcium-D-Glucarate is calcium bound to d-glucaric acid, which is a natural compound produced in small amounts by the human body and is abundantly found in various plant foods such as broccoli, cabbage, kale, apples, oranges, and grapefruit. Research shows that d-glucaric acid derivatives such as calcium-d-glucarate help support the body’s natural elimination of excess hormones and toxins. Calcium-d-glucarate assists in the detoxification process of unwanted estrogenic hormones and environmental toxins, which are then eliminated from the body instead of being reabsorbed. This provides extra Calcium D-Glucarate above what is found in the Fem Protect for those with particularly high amounts of harmful estrogens.
- Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules per day with a meal or as directed by your health care provider.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019