- DIM Avail provides 100 mg per soft gel of diindolylmethane (DIM), a compound that helps to support healthy estrogen metabolism. Due to its crystalline structure, absorption of DIM is minimal when given orally. For this reason, DIM Avail has been manufactured utilizing an all-natural process and formulation that improves the absorption of DIM. This process utilizes a proprietary blend of MCT oils, non-soy derived lecithin, and vitamin E without the use of potentially harmful surfactants. This provides extra DIM above what is provided in Fem Protect.
- Suggested Use: Take one soft gel with water 12 hours after taking your Fem Protect.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019