Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone, is a proenzyme produced naturally within the body. CoQ10 plays a critical role in energy (ATP) production and is one of the most powerful known lipid-soluble antioxidants, protecting cells, organs and tissues from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals. CoQ10 inhibits protein and lipid oxidation and protects mitochondrial DNA from oxidative damage. CoQ10300mg is delivered in a proprietary oil-based formulation and includes natural vitamin E for enhanced absorption and maximum stability.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Detoxing to Reverse Autoimmune Disease - May 8, 2019
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019