Gut Zoomer™ is the most accurate microbiome test available to aid discerning healthcare providers in the assessment and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. The Gut Zoomer™ report provides you with actionable recommendations that include potential risks for the following:
- Intestinal permeability (SCFA producing bacteria and tight junction integrity)
- Intestinal disorders (IBS and IBD related bacteria)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)- related bacteria
- Cardiovascularhealth (inflammationinfluencing and TMAO-related bacteria)
- Autoimmune health (celiac, Crohn’s, rheumatoid arthritis, etc)
- Neurological health (MS, Parkinson’s, and more)
- Liver diseases (cirrhosis, hepatitis, cholangitis, and more)
- Metabolic health (Obesity, diabetes, etc)
- Nutrition (Vitamin production, oxalate metabolism)
- Microbiome and hormone connections (Beta-glucuronidase and Beta-glucosidase)
- 67 pathogenic bacteria
- 24 Intestinal parasites
- 8 viruses
- 5 Fungal or yeast species
- 5 worm species
- 6 antibiotic resistance genes measured
and additional markers of functional digestive status:
- Pancreatic elastase 1
- Bile acids
- Cholic acid
- Chenodeoxycholic acid
- Deoxycholic acid
- Lithocholic acid
- Acetic acid
- Butyric acid
- Propionic acid
- Valeric acid
- Total SCFAs
If you have NOT filled out patient demographics and/or consulted with Dr. Keesha in the last year, fill out the Patient Demographic Info form. This form MUST be on file to consult with Dr. Keesha. If you have done this form or are an existing client and have been seen within the last year, by pass this.
IMPORTANT: Ordering these laboratory tests requires a 25-minute Report of Findings Appointment Dr. Keesha. A $250 fee for this appointment will be added to your order. Information on how to schedule your appointment will be included in your purchase invoice.
Available for US** and international clients. There is a $60 shipping fee for labs shipped internationally.
**Not Available in New York state.