Gut Zoomer™ is the most accurate microbiome test available to aid discerning healthcare providers in the assessment and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. The Gut Zoomer™ report provides you with actionable recommendations that include potential risks for the following:
- Intestinal permeability (SCFA producing bacteria and tight junction integrity)
- Intestinal disorders (IBS and IBD related bacteria)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)- related bacteria
- Cardiovascularhealth (inflammationinfluencing and TMAO-related bacteria)
- Autoimmune health (celiac, Crohn’s, rheumatoid arthritis, etc)
- Neurological health (MS, Parkinson’s, and more)
- Liver diseases (cirrhosis, hepatitis, cholangitis, and more)
- Metabolic health (Obesity, diabetes, etc)
- Nutrition (Vitamin production, oxalate metabolism)
- Microbiome and hormone connections (Beta-glucuronidase and Beta-glucosidase)
- 67 pathogenic bacteria
- 24 Intestinal parasites
- 8 viruses
- 5 Fungal or yeast species
- 5 worm species
- 6 antibiotic resistance genes measured
and additional markers of functional digestive status:
- Pancreatic elastase 1
- Bile acids
- Cholic acid
- Chenodeoxycholic acid
- Deoxycholic acid
- Lithocholic acid
- Acetic acid
- Butyric acid
- Propionic acid
- Valeric acid
- Total SCFAs
1: Fill out the Patient Demographic Info form prior to ordering your test. This form must be on file for Dr. Keesha to consult with you about your lab results.
2: Click here to download lab test specimen draw information.
IMPORTANT: Ordering these laboratory tests requires a Report of Findings Appointment Dr. Keesha. A $250-$300 fee for this appointment will be added to your order. Information on how to schedule your appointment will be included in your purchase invoice.
Not Available in New York state. No international shipping.