- L-Glutamine is an amino acid, which is essential for the health of the immune system and the digestive tract. In the gut it promotes the health and function of the mucosal cells for normal healing and repair. L-Glutamine also supports optimal muscle growth and strength and has been shown to be particularly useful in helping to maintain muscle tissue, as it can be used as a substrate for protein synthesis and as an anabolic precursor for muscle growth*.
- Suggested Use: 3-9 grams per day in water or as directed by your health care provider.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019