Pylori is formulated to support the health of the stomach lining and gastrointestinal (GI) tract with unique ingredients that promote microbial balance and a healthy inflammatory process. Pylori contains the following ingredients, provided at optimal doses for best efficacy: zinc carnosine, a zinc complex of L-carnosine approved in Japan since 1994 for its use in stomach health; mastic gum, traditionally used to protect the stomach lining and shown in studies to promote microbial balance; bismuth citrate, used to promote normal bacterial growth, and for its soothing action on the gastric and mucosal lining; and berberine sulfate, a compound with bacterial-balancing properties.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- Crockpot Paleo Butternut Squash Chicken Chili - August 31, 2020
- The Practice of Tonglen by Pema Chodron (The Cultivation of Compassion) - August 31, 2020
- The 8 Great Fears: A Buddhist Perspective on Anxiety - August 31, 2020