- Triphala Plus uses two proven ingredients to improve bowel motility and tonicity in people with constipation. The primary ingredient, Triphala is a classic formula in Ayurvedic medicine and is not a laxative, but rather a bowel “toner” or strengthener*.
- Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules with 8 oz of water before bedtime for constipation or at the direction of your health care provider.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019