2 cups almond flour3 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger1/4 teaspoon cardamom
1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
3/4 cup pumpkin puree, fresh or canned
1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
2 large eggs at room temperature
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Optional add-ins: 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips or 2 tablespoons chopped pepitas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups. (I have purchased the silicon cupcake cups and LOVE them! My recipes come out clean after being sprayed with avocado oil.)
- Place the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, spices, and salt in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the remaining wet ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on high until combined, or use a hand mixer.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet, mixing until smooth.
- Gently mix in the chocolate chips or pepitas, if desired.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Tips for reducing the heat that can trigger autoimmune flares and disease - August 6, 2020
- Picnic Perfect Paleo Roasted Vegetable Salad - July 1, 2020
- A Chemical Cause For Your Autoimmunity, Hormone Imbalance, And Libido Fatigue - July 1, 2020