This healthy, super moist, paleo banana bread recipe is delicious and easy to make – it only takes one bowl! It’s gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free and dairy-free. I usually make 2 loaves at a time and freeze one for later.
- 6 bananas, mashed
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup ghee, melted
- 1/2 cup Choc Zero maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use avocado oil spray to grease the inside of two silicone bread loaf pans and set aside.
- Mash the bananas with a potato masher in a mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, then use a hand mixer to blend everything together for 30 seconds. Pour the batter into the loaf pan
- Cook for 50-60 minutes. Use a toothpick to test that the banana bread is cooked through.
- Remove the banana bread and let it cool for 5 minutes in the loaf pan. Then slice and enjoy.