Vegetarian Korean Bibimbap Recipe (Cauliflower Rice Bowl)
Bibimbap is a Korean dish that has been my favorite for the years I have been going for body scrubs at our local Korean day spa. This is a vegetarian bibimbap recipe packed with healthy vegetables, kimchi, and fried eggs! A 25-minute Korean bibimbap bowl is easy to whip up and it’s also keto and paleo friendly. This recipe is enough for two people but can adjusted for more as needed.
- 12 ounces cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup cucumber (julienned)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 4 medium scallions
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (divided)
- Sea salt (to taste)
- 2-4 large eggs
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Add in the cauliflower rice and cook until soft and toasted, about 5 minutes. Drizzle with coconut aminos. Remove and divide between two bowls.
- Wipe out the pan and add 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil and carrots. Sauté for about 30 seconds just until soft. Add a small pinch of salt. Remove from pan and set aside. Repeat with bean sprouts.
- To the same pan once you’ve removed the sprouts add in 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil and spinach. Cook for about 1 minute or until wilted.