We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help us expand our online business to the next level.
This is a paid contract position you can do from home and would probably start out as a 10-20 hour per week role, with room for growth as we grow.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is highly organized, detail-oriented, and serious about organization and processes. You have likely done event planning or bookkeeping because you’re good at logistics and details, and you like to write lists and work from a checklist at all times.
- Enjoys working alone most of the time. The work you’ll be doing is typically alone. If you’re the type of person who likes to chit-chat with people and interact with friends a lot, this probably isn’t right for you. However, you will also be required to network with other companies and to be intimately knowledgeable and able to explain clearly and with passion the program you are marketing.
- Has the flexibility to work at least 1-2 hours each day of the week (excluding Saturday and Sunday) – preferably split between the morning and late afternoon/evening.
- Is “tech savvy” with things like Office, Google Docs, social media platforms, scheduling, email, health research, etc. Extra points for knowing Infusion Soft and how to run campaigns within it. You love to build funnels and strategize and implement direct marketing campaigns.
- Is extremely dependable… not the “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type.
- Understands our community. Maybe you, or someone you know, has dealt with health challenges. You have empathy for the sick and a passion for helping others.
- Has sweet writing skills! You probably have a background or some experience with writing. Copywriting experience is a definite bonus. This role will primarily be communicating with people through the written word, so this is an important one…
- Doesn’t take things personally, have feelings hurt easily or get offended. Stays objective and likes to use a combination of logic and intuition to make decisions.
If you’re the type of person who loves organizing things, operating efficiently and using checklists, creating systems that can be re-used and basically becoming better and better at running through a pre-planned process, then this might be perfect for you!
As the Marketing Manager, you will be creating online quizzes, writing email copy, creating webinar hooks, and helping to increase web traffic and conversion to an online education platform and to an online health store. You will be responsible for tracking conversion and click through rates for the work you do.
You will need:
- Great spoken and written communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- First rate organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Confidence and persuasiveness, for ‘selling’ your ideas
- Budget awareness and good business sense
- The ability to create systems and processes for implementing and tracking data
Compensation is a base salary based on experience with a very generous bonus incentive plan. Please share this with anyone you know who might fit the bill!
No questions or exceptions please. To apply, please email your resume to info at DrKeesha dot com, and in the subject write “My Request for Consideration” by 11/27/16.