Allergies can be triggered by numerous antigens. It’s wise to see an allergist and get tested for your precise allergies so you know what they are. There are also IgG and IgA mediated sensitivities. I like to do food allergy testing to see what those triggers are. Tea won’t help if you continue to expose yourself to antigens. You can do that testing here: https://www.drkeesha.com/shop/complete-food/
There are herbs from Mother Nature (Happy Earth Day!) that help to dampen the impact of the histamine release to antigens if the exposure is low enough. This is my favorite tea to drink all Spring.
- 1 cup dried nettles
- 1 cup yerba mate
- 1 part lemon balm
- 1 part dried mint leaves
- 1-2 inches sliced fresh ginger
- Mix dry ingredients together and store in a glass jar with lid.
- Boil the sliced ginger discs in 2 quarts of filtered water for 10-15 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon of the dried herbal mixture in a French Press and pour the hot ginger water over the dried leaves. Allow to steep for 3-5 minutes before pressing the handle down. Pour into a cup and add a squeeze of fresh organic lemon and/or a squirt of liquid monk fruit if desired.
- Continue to use the ginger water in the French press for the remainder of the day over the same leaves, just steep each batch longer.
- What’s the Nicest Thing a Non-Family Member Has Done for You? - November 21, 2022
- Who’s in Charge of Your Mind? - October 26, 2022
- Autumn Paleo Pumpkin Bread - October 17, 2022